Insurance News You Can Use
Is Life Insurance Right For You? Start With This Checklist
The most frequently asked question about life insurance is: Do I need it? The answer depends greatly on your situation. So, let’s determine if you need it. Review these statements and check all that apply:
- I am married.
- I have children.
- Our family recently welcomed a new baby.
- I am single, but I have dependents (a child or an elderly relative) who I support.
- I am the sole breadwinner in my household.
- I recently changed jobs.
- My income has changed.
- I recently bought a house.
- I will pay for my children’s college education.
- I own a business.
- I am in debt.
- My family has a history of illness, such as diabetes or heart disease.
- I have trouble saving/investing money.
If you checked any of these statements, you need life insurance to protect the loved ones who rely on you for their financial support. Imagine if you died unexpectedly. What would happen to your spouse, your children and other dependents? Would their standard of living or care slip significantly? Who would pay your children’s college tuition? Who would pay your mortgage and other debts? Would your business survive? With life insurance, these concerns go away.
If for no other reason, get life insurance for those most important to you—your family. Maschoff Insurance Agency is here to help you make an informed decision on what life insurance products are best for your family's needs.
Back to Issue Home